Friday, July 12, 2013

Super Saver - Teal Zeal

It's 50¢ Friday!  And have I got a deal for you!  Last spring I released one of my favorite collections, Teal Zeal, along with lots of coordinating products:


It has been one of my most popular collections, and many of you already own it.  If you do, you'll appreciate this great bargain on this little coordinating beauty:

 
 For the super low price of 50¢, you'll receive two new coordinating papers and one embellishment.  These new pieces will add even more versatility to your collection.

Don't already have Teal Zeal?  Well, I've got a bargain for you!  Today only, get Value Pack: Teal Zeal for HALF PRICE!  


For those of you who already own these products, thank you for your purchase!  And don't be disappointed that you're missing out on the sale price.  I've got something else for you!  New this week - coordinating Pocket Life cards!

 
It's release was timed perfectly for you to get it on sale! Scrap Girls is having a 3-day sale on Embellishments and ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates.  Save a whopping 40%!


Happy shopping!


No comments: