Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Punxy Phil, where's the early Spring?

Give it up, groundhog.  I hate cold weather.  I rejoiced in your promise of an early spring.  That was over three weeks ago!


And I saw this layout I did for the All You Need Value Pack in the Scrap Girls Newsletter:

(click image to view product)

This photo of Steve and I was taken at the tailgate party before one of the Jimmy Buffett concerts we've been to.  It made me remember how much I love summer!  And how I just hate being chilled to the bone - and just can't get warm.  I'm in a perpetual shiver mode.  AAAK!

As I wait, I'll continue bundling up.  I'll keep the heating pad under my mouse pad to keep my fingers from turning to ice.  I'll turn on the space heater under my desk to keep my toes toasty.  And maybe I'll work on some layouts and products that make me feel warm inside.

No comments: