Thursday, February 28, 2013

Do Big Things!

Last week, when I promoted my 50c Friday Bless This Nest Super Saver and the coordinating Bless This Nest Collection that was 50% off that day only, I introduced a new set of Pocket Life cards that coordinated with it all - Pocket Life: Bless This Nest.  I completely neglected to mention that I also introduced a second set of Pocket Life cards.  This set coordinates with a collection that is near and dear to my heart - Elephants Fly.  Here's the collection:

Pocket Life is a quick and easy way to document all those daily moments you experience.  It is built around the concept of letting your photo take center stage and then using mini cards as decorative touches and journaling blocks.  Here's Pocket Life: Elephants Fly:





The cards have a mix of titles, journaling spots and embellishment clusters, all making it easy to make a layout by just arranging them around your photos.  I like to use my  Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini to help me arrange my photos and cards.  Here's all I used:
 Pocket Life: Elephants Fly
+

Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini+
my photos
+
a few embellishments from
Elephants Fly Collection Biggie
= a quick and easy layout!







No comments: