Friday, December 6, 2013

Lost and found - and a freebie!

It's been a while since I updated this blog, obviously!  I haven't designed a new collection since October, and I've been slacking at updating my Facebook Designer Page too.  This fall there have been some personal obligations slowing me down, but for the most part, I've been trying to get back up to designing "speed" after a hard drive failure on my computer.  I had most of my files backed up, but I had to get a new machine - and loading programs and getting things set up is extremely time consuming!  I'm still not in the place I was.  But I have been designing!

I have a Christmas collection in the works, but it's not near ready.  However, in going through my files while moving them to the new computer, I ran across some products that I was working on but never finished. Finishing these products up has helped me to get back in the groove.  Here's what I've got:


ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Cut-Outs and Candy
I had a set of gingerbread cookie embellishments, Sugar Plum Cookies Embellishment Mini, to coordinate with my Sugar Plum Collection Biggie which I released last year.  I started an embellishment template set to make it more versatile, but Christmas came and went without it getting finished.  Now it's done!



ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Cut-Outs and Candy Textures 12601 Mini

I released a set of coordinating styles for Sugar Plum Collection Biggie - Value Pack: Sugar Plum Styles - but I thought that it would be nice for customers to have the texture of the candy, cookies and frosting without the color, so that they could be coordinated with any photos or layout.  This set of styles will add the just the texture to an element of any color.

While I was looking through the folder that contained the December 2012 ScrapSimple Club, I found an embellishment template set which I had nearly finished, but didn't make it into the club:


ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Stacked Shapes
This is such a fun product, and I can't believe that I forgot about it!  I only needed to run a quality check before it was finished.  Here's a layout using this embellishment set:



While I was looking through the December 2012 ScrapSimple Club files, I thought it would be nice to pack some together into a Value Pack: Value Pack: Junk Journal.
 
Value Pack: Junk Journal

 
It's not a lost and found product, but I packed four products together to be a great value for those who are looking to add an art journaling touch to their digital layouts.  I especially like the layout templates!  Here's my favorite layout using them:



And, finally, be sure to take advantage of the freebie available for a very short time:

Sugar Plum Paper Special
Find it here: Sugar Plum Paper Special

I hope you'll enjoy these new products that aren't so new!

No comments: